The DIGNITY Learning Community Platform is ready for you to use! On this new site, you can connect with a community of people interested in the DIGNITY project.
This is a place for you to share your thoughts, ideas, and insights with other members – citizens, representatives from local authorities, service providers, researchers and more; directly contact the DIGNITY project team; and gain information on specific DIGNITY topics of interest.
The Community’s main features include:
- Your own personal profile page
- The chance to add other members as contacts and exchange messages
- A Knowledge Hub, filled with DIGNITY-related information – more than Deliverables!
- Lots of different discussion forums
- A selection of groups – including one for each pilot city – where you can post comments, upload and download documents and more
Conversation in the pilot city groups is encouraged in the local language, and are a contact point for people interested in Tilburg, Flanders, Ancona and Barcelona’s DIGNITY-related activities. Here, you join discussions, share documents and media and connect with other group members.
The DIGNITY Learning Community Platform is a private space, and to use it, you need to create an account. Click here to get started.